Welcome to Lake Forest! Here are some of the questions residents commonly ask. If you don't find the answer to yours, please contact Rebekah at Guardian: email@example.com
1. How do I get my tolltags programmed into the gates?
2. How do I give my guests and contractors access to Lake Forest?
Go to DwellingLIVE to enter your guest or contractor’s information.
Call the gatehouse to inform the gate attendant about the guest or contractor’s arrival.*
Hillcrest Gate: 972-387-0592 (Main Gatehouse)
Estates Gate: 972-387-0590
Pool Gate: 972-387-0591
Park Gate: 972-387-1203
3. How do I get mailbox number stickers?
4. How do I get a collar tag for the dog park (aka Central Bark)?
Send photos of the dog(s) to Rebekah.
Send vaccination records to Rebekah.
5. Where are the tennis and pickleball courts?
6. Where is the pool?
7. Where is Central Bark?
8. Do the White Rock Trail and the Lake Forest walking trails connect?
9. When will my name be added to the printed Directory?
The inserts are changed annually, usually in the first quarter.
10. What is our pick-up day for trash and recycling?
11. When is bulk trash picked up?
The 4th Monday of the month; however, it is recommended that you call 3-1-1 in advance to insure that your bulk trash will be picked up. It is not uncommon for the City of Dallas to miss picking up bulk trash if it is not notified.
12. When will I receive my assessment (annual HOA dues) notice?
Assessment notices are typically mailed out in late November or early December. Assessments are due on January 1. Our CC&Rs provide for a 30-day grace period, which means that assessments are considered late on and after January 30, and subject to interest and late fees.
13. What is included with front yard landscaping?
Check the BrightView Schedule here
14. Who is my BrightView Landscape contact?
Josh Bloch: 214-212-6625
15. When can I use the pool?
It’s open 24/7, year-round unless maintenance is underway. Residents may also request use of the pool for private parties, but they cannot restrict other residents from using the pool during that time. Here is the pool party request form.